ALICANTE HILLS reserves the right of admission of its guests, who must respect the rules contained in these regulations:
- On arrival you must leave a deposit of 50€/person by credit card. (we do not accept cash for the deposit)
- For security reasons, visits to the flats and the use of the apartments by persons not registered in the accommodation are not permitted.
- No parties, no disturbing noises, no altercations, and in general, any act that disturbs or disturbs the other guests. We do not admit stag/hen parties.
- Each client is responsible for any damage and/or harm caused to him/herself, other guests, employees, or the equipment and infrastructure of the accommodation, and is obliged to pay the corresponding compensation.
- Smalls Pets until 10 kgs are allowed with a daily supplement (we do not allow dangerous breeds) and it is compulsory to inform the establishment before your arrival that a pet will be staying in the flat. Pets are allowed (dangerous breeds are not allowed). It is compulsory to inform us before arrival that a pet will be staying with us.
- On departure you must remove the rubbish from the flat and deposit it in the containers outside, clean the kitchenware used and leave in its place the furniture that has been moved.
- Failure to comply with the rules will lead to immediate eviction, forfeiting the reservation and the deposit paid.